Monday, April 9, 2012

Short Sushi Ideas


Here are just a couple of quick sushi ideas. 
Vegetarians, look away, Matic also made salmon sushi (not me, I don't touch dead fishies)!
We served fresh sliced cucumbers with sesame on the side, along with tofu that's been grilled in soy sauce and sesame seeds (put the seeds on the pan first, the the tofu, flip it over and pour soy sauce over everything and serve), which I pretty much make every chance I get. We also put out ginger and wasabi, of course.

For the filling, we used avocado, marinated shitake mushrooms, cucumber, egg omllet and lots of seame! Some of them were filled with salmon and cucumber.

This was the first sushi that we made ourselves, so I hope it's recognizable!






4 comments:

  1. Zelo okusno, še posebno losos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks rather delicious indeed. I'd pay for the recipe quite so indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sushi is one of my favorite dishes, and yet i dont even like seafood, i give this my thumbs up because it looks absolutely scrumptious =P

    ReplyDelete